HJS 3" ECE Downpipe for Hyundai i30N and i30N Performance
For a better torque range and more power.
You want to get more power out of your turbocharged engine?
Then you should start with the right product !
The downpipe is a significant part for torque range and power in a turbocharged system. It´s the connection between the exhaust outlet of the turbocharger and the catback exhaust.
The bigger the diameter of the downpipe, the easier the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gases.
This has a positiv influence in torque and power.
The advantages at a glance:
• 300 cells tuning cascade-catalyst
• Ø 89mm / 70mm pipe diameter
• Plug & Play
• the turbocharger is able to lead off the exhaust gases easier, this is the reason for more power
• better torque range, because the turbocharger can speed up faster
• lower exhaust temperatures, so the turbocharger and the exhaust manifold is more protected
• incl. ECE approval
• integral isolation
Hyundai i30N/ i30N Performance 2.0L / 202kW, 184kW / G4KH / Euro 6